Cell Counting as Easy as 1-2-3 Register and view now >>
Cell counting is one of those frustrating tasks that can drive you crazy. How many times have you had to go back and recount your work? Now, BrainNavigator helps you with new marker tools embedded to help count and mark your own histology, as well as manage and share this information with others on your team.
In this online session you'll see how easy it is to use BrainNavigator to count cells and analyze your data. The session covers:
- - How you can examine your own images in BrainNavigator
- - How to count cells and expression patterns using BrainNavigator
- - How you can configure multiple symbols and colors in the counter to adjust for various stains
- - How BrainNavigator's zoom tools make it easy to view and evaluate cell bodies in your images
- - How to compare and evaluate your expression patterns alongside atlases
About our speaker:
- This session is conducted by BrainNavigator Product Manager, Rick Misra. Rick is a neuroanatomist whose expertise includes pharmacological, biochemical and molecular techniques. He has been working at Elsevier for the past year at Elsevier and prior to that, he completed his post-doctoral fellowship at the Scripps Research Institute in San Diego, investigating the molecular and pharmacological mechanisms of addiction and stress related behaviors.
Rick is an adjunct lecturer in Psychology at UC San Diego and holds a Ph.D. in Neuroscience from the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine.
Did you miss other sessions? Get them on demand!
Register to download and view our recorded sessions:
Featuring guest speaker Claudia Farb from NYU's Center for Neural Science