BrainNavigator: Real World Testimonials on Elsevier's 3D Brain Research and Learning Tool
Every day, new researchers and educators are experiencing the advanced capabilities offered by BrainNavigator, Elsevier's 3D brain research and learning tool. As neuroscientists and professors discover its fascinating applications, we are continually approached with examples of how well BrainNavigator is being received.
I appreciate the feature that highlights the brain structure and depicts it in 3D. This helps students translate anatomical 'book' information to a more comprehensive understanding of how the brain works. For example, specific groups of cells located at the back of the brain have widespread projections to the rest of the brain. Understanding the relations of these groups of cells to other brain structures is facilitated by the ability to view the brain in 3D."
-Claudia Farb, Center for Neural Science at New York University
BrainNavigator's 3D interactive capabilities ensure a seamless teaching experience with tools that:
- Provide quick and easy access to specific 3D brain structures
- Reduce student frustration while fostering autonomy
- Help students better comprehend anatomical brain atlas information by comparing and interacting with 3D modeling capabilities
- Allow students to explore and identify regions of the brain with a simple click of the mouse
- Foster enthusiasm among students as they conduct their own virtual brain research